Sunday 31 July 2016

Welcome to Toy In A Box!

INTRODUCTION!

I'm a budding new toy collector from Singapore. With this blog, I will be reviewing certain toys from Marvel such as the Marvel Collector Corps subscription boxes, Marvel Legends and S.H. Figuarts. Through my reviews, I will talk about the quality and price of these toys from a Singapore-based collector's point-of-view.

The blog was named Toy In A Box because of how I'll be photographing the toys...
in a box. It's basically a fold-able mini-photography box for product photography. I bought it online when I thought it would help make my toy photos look cleaner and better lit but after seeing the lack of Singapore toy reviewers for the Collector Corps subscription boxes, I've decided to start my own blog to help others decide if they are worth the crazy shipping costs.


My first review will feature the Marvel Collector Corps Civil War box that was released back in April this year. (Late! But I'm still doing it!) Please look forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment